Our three traditional stone built
cottages offer an excellent central base from which
to explore the whole of the Highlands of Scotland.
Situated in a peaceful rural location, all are well
equipped and extremely well appointed.
• Surrounded by a large grass garden with children's outdoor toys for guests use.
• Fresh linen supplied (duvets, sheets, pillowcases and towels).
• Mostly ground floor rooms.
• TV with freeview and DVD.
• Washing machine.
• Baby/toddler equipment (High chair, cot, box of toys) available on request.
• All are heated with total control electric storage and panel heaters.
• Electricity is extra and charged by units used (based on meter readings).
• Well behaved pets allowed by prior arrangement.
• VAT is included in the price.
• Check in time is 4pm, and guest are kindly
requested to leave by 10am.
• Our terms and conditions can be viewed here.
• Wi-Fi available.
This spacious three bedroom cottage has one double and
one twin bedroom (downstairs), with a further double
room (upstairs). It offers a fully equipped kitchen,
a generous sized lounge with separate dining area. The
bathroom is fitted with a bath/electric shower.
The cosy middle cottage is the smaller of the three.
It has one double and two single rooms, lounge with
dining area, bathroom with bath and electric shower.
It also has a compact fully equipped kitchen.
This large cottage also has three bedrooms consisting
of two double bedrooms (one with ensuite shower/toilet)
and a further twin bedroom upstairs and a separate family
bathroom. It benefits from a large lounge with dining
area, fully equipped kitchen including electric cooker,
microwave and washing machine.